Four kids die from generator fumes in Bayelsa

Share this with friends...

Four children from one family, have been reported dead in Bayelsa State after inhaling generator fumes.

The incident was reported to have happened on Saturday in Aghoro II community in Ekeremor Local Government Area of the oil-rich Niger Delta State.

The children whose ages were not disclosed at the time of this report were said to be on recess from school having completed the second term examination.

Named Ruth London, Lucky, Ebitimi, and cousin Ebi Binasoudei, they slept in a room right next to where the generator was kept.

The machine was said to have rolled to the door which was at the time, unlocked.

The fathers of the children, Demedogha London and Stephen Binasuode, narrated the genertor was just recently bought whilst residents called for increased power supply.


Share this with friends...
0