- By Patrick Otelemuye on Apr 29, 2020Kaspersky, a global cyber security company, shed some light on the challenges that modern parents can face while interacting in a digital space.
- By Chinaza Okorie on Apr 14, 2020The virus can get onto a phone or tablet in two ways: either in tiny droplets when an infected person coughs nearby, or from your own hands after touching door handles, ATM buttons, and the like.
- By Chinaza Okorie on Apr 14, 2020African leaders need to look in the mirror and ask where this continent will be in 2030 and 2063, says Professor Banji Oyelaran-Oyeyinka - Senior Special Adviser to the President of the African Development Bank.
- By Chinaza Okorie on Mar 28, 2020This easy-to-use messaging service has the potential to reach 2 billion people and enables WHO to get information directly into the hands of the people that need it.
Provide young people with new skills to meet the needs of a 21st century labor market, AfDB report urgesBy Chinaza Okorie on Feb 3, 2020According to the African Development Bank (AfDB) African Economic Outlook annual report two-thirds of Africa's youth are either overeducated or undereducated.
- By Patrick Otelemuye on Feb 3, 2020The 2020 African Economic Outlook (AEO) showed that the continent’s economies are growing well, says the African Development Bank’s President, Akinwumi Adesina.
- By Patrick Otelemuye on Dec 18, 2019The Governing Council Members of the College of Agriculture and Technology were selected from a list of experts within Ekiti State and outside Nigeria.
- By Chinaza Okorie on Dec 18, 2019Nigerian nationals looking to travel abroad need to ensure their passports are valid by checking the expiry dates on a regular basis. Changing travel regulations are more of a reminder to check your travel requirements for the upcoming holiday season.
- By Chinaza Okorie on Dec 18, 2019Zion oversees a growing team of African lawyers working on the most complex energy transactions shaping Africa’s modern energy industry
- By Patrick Otelemuye on Nov 30, 2019Introduction :: Nigeria Background: This entry usually highlights major historic events and current issues and may include a statement about one or two key future trends. British influence and control over what would become Nigeria and Africa's most populous country grew through the 19th century. A series of constitutions after World War II granted Nigeria…
Nigeria A-Z Online > News