The Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo 2014 is Nigeria’s leading alternative energy Expo. NAEE 2014 takes place at the Shehu Musa Yar ‘ Adua Centre Abuja, from October 22 – 24 2014.
The event will feature an impressive line-up of local and international speakers, delegates and exhibitors, who will gather to debate a new energy future for Africa’s most populous nation.
This year’s conference will focus on the theme: “Evolution to Renewable energy is the only solution”.
NAEE 2014 takes place in partnership with Africa Sustainable Energy Association (AFSEA), the Renewable Energy Programme of the Ministry of Environment, Energy Commission, The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, (NNPC) and National Agency on Science and Engineering and Infrastructure, (NASENI) and SMEDAN as well as numerous other local and multinational organizations, like Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP), Africa Renewable Energy Alliance, ADB, and World Bank, Clean Energy Business Council from both the public and private sectors.
This year event will attract more than 4,000 renewable energy power professionals and exhibiting companies from all over the World.
The objective of the Nigeria Alternative Energy Expo is to:
- Create a platform for all stakeholders to network and transfer knowledge and skills.
- Raise awareness and educate the public about climate change in Nigeria and the World.
- Showcase both local and international initiatives and technologies that are at the forefront of renewable energy and climate change resilience.
- Mobilise Nigerians across all sectors to act on climate change in all aspects of their lives.
- Create a platform for Business, Government and NGO’s to showcase Alternative Energy solutions and climate change initiatives and technologies.
For more info and to register, Visit the organisers Website.