- By Patrick Otelemuye on Apr 29, 2020Kaspersky, a global cyber security company, shed some light on the challenges that modern parents can face while interacting in a digital space.
- By Chinaza Okorie on Apr 14, 2020African leaders need to look in the mirror and ask where this continent will be in 2030 and 2063, says Professor Banji Oyelaran-Oyeyinka - Senior Special Adviser to the President of the African Development Bank.
- By Patrick Otelemuye on Apr 14, 2020The 10th OPEC/Non-OPEC Declaration of Cooperation Ministerial Meeting to conclude the curtailment of crude oil production by 9.7 million barrels. This also promises an appropriate balancing of Nigeria’s 2020 budget that has been rebased at $30 per barrel.
- By Patrick Otelemuye on Mar 28, 2020The African Development Bank (AfDB) raises $3 billion in a three-year bond to help alleviate the economic and social impact the Covid-19 pandemic will have on livelihoods and Africa’s economies.
- By Chinaza Okorie on Mar 28, 2020This easy-to-use messaging service has the potential to reach 2 billion people and enables WHO to get information directly into the hands of the people that need it.
- By Patrick Otelemuye on Mar 28, 2020COVID-19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It's caused by a virus called coronavirus. The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are a high temperature and a new, continuous cough.
Provide young people with new skills to meet the needs of a 21st century labor market, AfDB report urgesBy Chinaza Okorie on Feb 3, 2020According to the African Development Bank (AfDB) African Economic Outlook annual report two-thirds of Africa's youth are either overeducated or undereducated.
- By Patrick Otelemuye on Feb 3, 2020The 2020 African Economic Outlook (AEO) showed that the continent’s economies are growing well, says the African Development Bank’s President, Akinwumi Adesina.
- By Patrick Otelemuye on Dec 30, 2019Engr. Makoju, popularly called Mr. Cement, is bowing out after 45 years of transformational leadership in the cement industry. The Board has however approved the appointment of Mr. Michel Puchercos as his replacement as the Group CEO, effective 1st February 2020.
- By Patrick Otelemuye on Dec 18, 2019The Governing Council Members of the College of Agriculture and Technology were selected from a list of experts within Ekiti State and outside Nigeria.
Nigeria A-Z Online > Editor's Picks