- By News Agency of Nigeria on Feb 21, 2017Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari has allayed the anxiety of Nigerians about his health, assuring them that there is no cause for worry.
- Dr Baru said that as the supplier of last resort, the Corporation would continue to live up to its responsibility by intervening in the supply of deregulated petroleum products like diesel, jet fuel, kerosene and cooking gas to ensure supply sufficiency.
- By Patrick Otelemuye on Jan 22, 2017Nigerian student Bala Chinda to spend life in prison for killing British high-class prostitute Jessica McGraa in Aberdeen on February 11, 2016
- By Chinaza Okorie on Jan 18, 2017President Muhammadu Buhari will launch an Economic Recovery Growth Plan for Nigeria, now going through a difficult recession, next month.
- By News Agency of Nigeria on Apr 23, 2016Foremost industrialist and richest man in Africa, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, has restated his commitment to assist the Federal Government in turning around and diversifying the country’s economy.
Nigeria A-Z.com > Editor's Picks