- By Chinaza Okorie on Dec 18, 2019Nigerian nationals looking to travel abroad need to ensure their passports are valid by checking the expiry dates on a regular basis. Changing travel regulations are more of a reminder to check your travel requirements for the upcoming holiday season.
- By Patrick Otelemuye on Sep 18, 2019Operatives of the Kaduna Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have arrested six suspected fraudsters who specialise in defrauding innocent Nigerians by using bank details obtained through sim swaps and Automated Teller Machines (ATM).
- By Chinaza Okorie on Sep 18, 2019The Chairman of Air Peace Airlines, Allen Onyema, on Wednesday thanked members of the House of Representatives for honouring him for his role in the evacuation of Nigerian victims of xenophobic attacks from South Africa.
- The demolition of a church housing an orphanage home in Kubwa, Abuja, has rendered 150 orphans homeless. The church, Divine Words of Jesus Christ which housed a school and the orphanage was demolished by the Department of Development Control officials of the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) despite an ongoing suit in court. Five buildings comprising the church, the orphanage, […]
- Leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) gathered together in Lagos for the annual Bola Tinubu colloquium, in celebration of the statesman birthday. Governors, security chiefs and loyalists from every region where the party holds power were present at the 67th edition on Thursday with the exception of Ibikunle Amosun of Oyo State who did not attend. Vice president, Yemi […]
- The figure is generated from the number of active subscribers in the months under review, which was obtained from the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) and the industry’s Average Revenue Per User (APRU) provided by network operators.
- By Macaulay Maduwuba on Mar 27, 2019The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has cautioned the All Progressives Congress (APC) concerning leadership of the National Assembly and House of Representatives. APC hopes to avoid a re-occurrence of the ‘disaster’ that occurred in the 8th National Assembly where Bukola Saraki became Senate President under its platform and Ike Ekweremadu of the PDP was Deputy before Saraki decamped to the […]
- By Macaulay Maduwuba on Mar 25, 2019APC alleged the PDP hacked into INEC server to generate results it presented in a petition to the presidential election tribunal where the opposition party claimed Atiku Abubakar defeated Buhari with 1.6m votes.
Nigeria A-Z Online > Editor's Picks