- By Macaulay Maduwuba on Mar 28, 2019American singer and Reality TV star, Tamar Braxton, 42, broke-up with her Nigerian boyfriend, David, but reconciled less than 24 hours later. She let the world know that they are still together after causing a social media frenzy over breakup claims where she announced she was “single” on Instagram Less than twenty four hours after that, the mother of one […]
- By Macaulay Maduwuba on Mar 26, 2019Nigerian music superstar, Burna Boy has revealed the secret behind his name. Born Damini Ogulu, he spoke in an interview with Pulse where he disclosed that the inspiration came from super hero characters. According to him, he used to draw cartoons and found himself fascinated by super hero characters so he chose one for himself ‘Burna Boy’. From his revelation, […]
- By Macaulay Maduwuba on Mar 23, 2019In a bare it all question and answer session with Punch Nigeria, legendary Nollywood actress, Patience shares her thoughts on marriage, money and divorce. The actress who recently celebrated 60 years birthday talked about marriage where she cited money as the major reason behind divorce amongst celebrities. She urged men and women to look beyond money as the motivating factor […]
- By Chinaza Okorie on Oct 30, 2015Young and upwardly mobile Nigerian professional looking to move back to the African country are meeting up to network this evening in London.
- By Chinaza Okorie on Oct 20, 2015Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to deliver the keynote address at the launch of Nigerian Guild of online publishers in Lagos on Thursday.
Nigeria A-Z Online > A-Z